Winter Haven Adventist Academy (WHAA) has an open door policy.
Enrollment is available to any family who desires an Adventist Christian Education for their child.
Our staff is dedicated to providing the best.
- Let Jesus shine through all we do and lead our paths
- Meet the individual needs of our students
- Help students to gain a personal relationship with Jesus
- Ensure academic excellence
- Supply a variety of opportunities to excel
- Work cooperately with parents
- Stimulate Christian values and leadership
- Weave technology into learning
- Provide a peaceful, accepting, safe environment
Our teachers and support staff skillfully work with you, the parent, to help your child become responsive, productive citizens. We look forward to partnering with you on your child's journey to the Kingdom.
If you are interested in having your child be part of our school family, Please contact Mrs. Turner at email@example.com. The following documents will be needed upon registration and enrollment. They can be summitted in person, by mail or email.
Additional links on this topic: